Term and Conditions
A. Pilates Classes online
- A ‘Monthly Unlimited Pass’ entitles you to book onto any of the Pilates Classes shown on the PilatesCOREuk timetable for 1 month from the date of sale. The ‘Monthly Unlimited Pass’ will continue as a subscription which you may cancel or pause at anytime.
- Access to online classes is firmly for personal use. You may not pass on access details to anyone else.
- ‘Pay as you go’ Pilates Classes are priced on the website and can be used to book onto any of the Pilates Classes shown on the PilatesCOREuk Class timetable.
- The online booking process will highlight a waiver to be accepted. This is to agree that you accept liability in taking part of online classes with PilatesCOREuk.
- You must be over the age of 16 to book on to the online Classes, unless otherwise agreed.
- By purchasing PilatesCOREuk ‘WFH on Demand Package’ or ‘On Demand for Schools’, you are entitled to access and take part in any Pilates classes available on the online platform provided.
- A ‘WFH on Demand Package’ and ‘On Demand for Schools’ will give your company/school access to a month’s worth of classes. They may include the previous month to ensure there is enough coverage. For example, if you sign up on the 3rd of August, you will also receive access to July. The ‘WFH on demand package’ ‘On Demand for Schools’ is a contract and automatically renews 1 month after the date of sale.
- The PilatesCOREuk ‘WFH on Demand Package’ and ‘On Demand for Schools’ facilitates the employees of that immediate company’s workplace. You may not pass on access details to third parties or contractors associated with the company. For companies with multiple sites and/or a large workforce, please discuss with PilatesCOREuk for an agreement.
- As part of the ‘WFH on demand package’ and ‘On Demand for Schools’ you accept liability by accessing the recordings and taking part. If you have an existing medical condition, it is your responsibility to consult a medical professional to ensure it is safe for you to take part in low impact exercise such as Pilates.
B. Pilates classes in person (groups and 1:1)
- You must be over the age of 18 to book onto the live group and 1:1 classes.
- You may pre-book any in person class on the website. Booking reserves your space. In the event you do not show, you will forfeit your reserved space and no refund is available. A change of date may be available after booking but at the discretion of PilatesCOREuk.
- In the event of further lockdowns/covid restrictions, all live group and 1:1 classes will proceed online.
- PilatesCOREuk offers a limited number of 1:1 sessions. Times, dates and venues to be agreed on between PilatesCOREuk and the client.
- You must complete a PAR-Questionnaire before you take part in any live sessions that PilatesCOREuk offer. By completing a PAR-Questionnaire you confirm to us that you have no known condition or are undergoing any treatment that would prevent you from being capable of physical exercise in all material aspects.
- We reserve the right to implement a waiting list if we feel it necessary to do so.
- New Covid restrictions will be in place in live venues. Please consult your instructor and follow the centres guidance on how to operate within these parameters.
C. Payments and Fees
- Payment for online classes for individuals are processed via Ecwid on the website (www.pilatescoreuk.com/store) using a credit/debit card.
- You may do a BACS payment with PilatesCOREuk if agreed in advance.
- Payment for the ‘WFH on Demand Package’ and ‘On Demand for Schools’ for will be purchased via the website. A start date is agreed for this package to commence and for payment to be made. You may cancel giving 28 days notice from when you would like to terminate your contract. Alternative payment arrangements can be discussed and agreed with PilatesCOREuk.
- Payment by cash can be accepted if payment by the booking system is not an option.
- Once Payment is processed, no refunds are provided.
- All fees and charges are subject to periodic increases and we reserve the right to change the costs of our services at any point. 28 days notice will be given if this occurs.
- Under no circumstances do we offer refunds.
E. Cancellation Policy
- All classes booked with PilatesCOREuk must be cancelled no less than 24 hours before the classes advised start time.
- Sessions cancelled with over 24 hours notice can be used elsewhere within the agreed contracted period.
- If a class is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice the session will be charged to the client.
- To cancel a ‘WFH on Demand Package’ or ‘On Demand for Schools’ please email (Pilatescoreuk@gmail.com) and let us know you would like to stop your contract. Acknowledgement of cancellation will be accepted from the date of this email and the contract terminated in 28 days.
F. Cancellation by us
- We may cancel any contract or class pass without notice if you commit a material breach of this agreement including, but not limited to, a breach of class rules, abuse or threatening behaviour or vandalism or other illegal activity.
- We may cancel any contract or class pass without notice if you continually rebook and cancel classes.
- We may cancel any contract or class pass without notice if any fees or charges remain unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Pilates class, in person or online, if an instructor is unable to attend a session due to unavoidable circumstances. In this event, we will direct you to an ‘on demand’ class and offer an alternative date.
G. Freezing a membership
- Monthly contracts may be frozen in the event of serious temporary illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical professional.
H. Data Collection
- In the course of your engagement with PilatesCOREuk, we may collect certain personal information from you including personal details, financial details and details about your health. We will use this information for purposes including managing your membership and contacting you. You will always be given the opportunity to opt out of such communications by getting in touch with us. You have the duty of keeping your personal information up to date and to inform us if you have any significant changes.
- We reserve the right to take photos/videos of our classes (which may include you, unless you wish to opt out which you can do at times when photos are being taken) for press and other promotional uses. Verbal consent will always be asked in our classes.
- We reserve the right to publicise the identity of our corporate clients (name of organisation only – not individuals) in the light of promoting staff well-being in this field. If your corporation wishes to operate confidentially, please let PilatesCOREuk via written confirmation.
I. Our commitment to you
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our pilates facilities are in a safe condition for you to use.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure all our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards set out by the register of exercise professionals.
- We will respect your own personal decisions. You do not have any obligation to follow what our instructors advise you to do. We will however ask you not to exercise beyond what we think are your own abilities.
J. Your commitment to us
- You should always exercise in a safe manner. You should exercise to your own abilities. If you are concerned or know that you may have a medical condition that may affect your training before you use our facility (in person or online) you should seek medical advice prior to starting an exercise programme or session.
- If you feel ill when doing our classes, you should let us know immediately and stop exercising.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instruction to allow you to train in a safe environment.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules or instructions within the facility (in person and online). This will include the new Covid restrictions in keeping a 2 metre distance when exercising and following entrances and exits via a one way system. Please consult your instructor for any questions regarding these precautions.
- There are risks when exercising. You should not undertake any exercises that you have been told are not suitable for you.
This statement is a guide only. It does not represent a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations that you or we have to meet.